Terms & Conditions for the use of the IPR Strategies website
The access to this Website and the use of information on it is subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use. You should carefully read these Terms and Conditions of Use. These terms and conditions are subject to change. By proceeding further, you will be deemed to have accepted them.
1. Definitions: In these Terms and Conditions of Use, the following terms shall have the meanings indicated:“Terms and Conditions of Use” – means the terms and conditions of use of this Website herein contained;“IPR Strategies” – means the Company “Privacy Statement” means our statement of practice as regards the privacy and security of your information when accessing and/or using this Website and any of the features hereon (you can read a copy of the Privacy Statement by clicking HERE)“you” means any and all persons accessing or using this Website and/or availing of any information and/or services available on or via this Website;“we” and “our” and “us” means IPR Strategies
2. Web Content and Materials: Information appearing on this Website is provided in accordance with and subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland and the laws of the Republic of Ireland govern the conduct and operation of this website. The courts of the Republic of Ireland have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of, or in connection with these Terms and Conditions of Use, the information contained on this Website, and any use made of that information. Any such claims or disputes shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland.The information on this website is for informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice. Products and services described in this website may not be suitable for all users. The contents hereof do not constitute an offer or a solicitation to BUY or SELL any FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT, PRODUCT or SERVICE.
3. Disclaimer as to accuracy of information: Care has been taken in the preparation of the information contained on this Website. However, we do not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose of the information contained on this Website.IN NO EVENT WILL IPR STRATEGIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IPR STRATEGIES HAS BEEN APPRISED OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
4. Need for professional advice: You should not rely on any information contained on the Website in relation to a specific issue or decision without taking financial, banking, investment or other advice from an appropriately qualified professional adviser.
5. Amendments: The contents of this Website, including these Terms and Conditions of Use, any information contained on this Website and our Privacy Statement are subject to change and to being updated without notice from time to time.
6. Third-Party Links: IPR STRATEGIES may provide a link to other sites through this website. IPR STRATEGIES does not control any third-party site and makes no representations concerning the content of any such site and expressly disclaims any liability with respect thereto.
7. Copyright Notice to information on this Website: The information contained on this Website may not be copied, transmitted, amended or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written consent of IPR STRATEGIES
8. Governing Law: The user's access to and use of this website, and these terms and conditions including the limitation of liability, are governed by the laws of Ireland and the Irish courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any matter or dispute in connection with use of this website and these terms and conditions.
For further information, contact:
Latest update: November 29, 2023